Monday, November 17, 2008

Such Pretty Trees


Lately I've been noticing the pretty trees all around and the beautiful colors of their leaves. I have been meaning to get out and take some pictures of them at GoldStar Park here in town, but just haven't done it yet. The park is down by the Coosa River and the trees along the river are so pretty. I've also been noticing the sea of reds, golds and yellows as I cross the bridge to come back into town. It is picture perfect. It just gives me a good feeling every year when I see the leaves start to change colors. Since I haven't made it to the park for pictures, I decided to go out in our backyard. This is one of our trees with its fall leaves. So pretty! Remember to take time to enjoy the nature that sorrounds you.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...