Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tiny Dancer


The night of December 11 our "tiny dancer," Laci, along with the rest of her dance class from Leap of Faith performed at the Montgomery Zoo's light festival. That's her with her dance teacher, Mrs. Jill. She is like the sweetest person ever! Really! She's so super sweet! Love her!

Mrs. Jill's classes performed at the zoo's overlook cafe which was all lighted up and decked out for Christmas. It was fun to watch her and see the dances she's learned, but I also felt like it was a bit of chaos. Okay. A lot of chaos. Not on Mrs. Jill's part, but their were sooooo many people there to watch their little kiddos dance. I know it's special, don't get me wrong, but do ya have to act like this is THE last picture you will ever take of your child.I'm sure I blurted out "down in front" a few times! I'm just sayin'! I wanted pics too, but didn't want to be one of the ones obstructing everyone else trying to watch. Now, back to the dancing. Laci's class danced to "All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth" and "Hot Chocolate" from the movie Polar Express. She did a super job! She really had her "grinder" move down. It was very cute! I can't wait to see her perform again. (note that my pics are not edited so their is red eye and two ladies and their white hair are in most of my pics)

Laci is second from left.


Laci on the end.



This is the stage where they danced with the tree in the middle. It was very cute, but this is not a good picture.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...