Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Patriotic Cookie Pops (a little late)


I hope everyone had a great Independence Day!! By the way, I tried to get this post up at least three times yesterday with no success. Our internet was in and out all day. Anyways, we had a laid back day of fun at home, grilling burgers and watching our town's fireworks show last night.A fun day to remember our great country, the freedoms we enjoy and those who defend it!

Even though it's a little late to make these cookies for your July 4th celebration, I thought I would post them anyway. You can adapt them for any occasion and they are super easy to make! They would also make a really cute cookie bouquet.

HERE'S HOW I MADE THEM:
I simply used a sugar cookie mix that I had in my pantry(homemade is even better). I mixed that up, rolled the dough into walnut sized balls, then rolled the dough into red, white and blue sprinkles. Place the dough onto your baking sheet and stick a lollipop stick into the dough. Bake according to pkg. directions or your recipe. Cuteness!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...