Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cream Cheese Brownies


Today I have a great recipe to share with you for Cream Cheese Brownies. At least, that's what I know them as. You might call them Gooey Butter Cakes like Paula Deen does, but my mom used to make these and I got the recipe from her so I still call them Cream Cheese Brownies. Whatever you call them, one thing is for sure. They are so good!!!

This is the only picture of them I snapped before I had to put them on a platter and take them to a baby shower. They were well received there and I even had a request from another girl who is expecting for me to bring them to her shower ......... or just bring some to the hospital she said.

Cream Cheese Brownies
1 box yellow cake mix
1 stick of butter, melted
1 egg
1 (8 oz.) pkg. softened cream cheese
1 box of confectioners sugar
2 eggs

Preheat oven to 350. Mix cake mix, butter and 1 egg until dough forms. Press into an ungreased 9x13 pan. Mix cream cheese, confectioners sugar and 2 eggs. Pour over dough. Bake at 350 for 35 mins.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...