Monday, May 10, 2010

Oh Snap!

Well, that's exactly what my husband's A.C.L. (anterior cruciate ligament) did last month. He has been hobbling around on crutches for the past month and he had surgery this past Thursday to repair his A.C.L. So, that's why their wasn't very much blogging going on here last week. I think I did manage to get in a birthday post for Laci. Hopefully I can get back to my bloggy ways this week. I have more b'day photos to share as well as a yummy recipe and more.

I hope all you mothers had a wonderful day yesterday. It was a happy Mother's Day for me even if it was chaotic around my house. I received a sweet gift and homemade cards from my husband and kids. Will thought about Mother's day before he had his surgery so it would all be taken care of before he couldn't really do anything. Wasn't that so sweet of him!! It was a good day and I was happy to be with my family. The kids have been doing a great job helping me and their dad while he is recovering. They help around the house anyway, but they have stepped up to the plate and have been doing more especially to help their dad. What a good example of giving service to others. We are so used to having his help around the house, so it's been different. I just take it one day at a time because his recovery will take a while and it could be worse. The house will be a little messier, the lawn won't be as trim, and dinner might not be on time, but that's okay. It's all good.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...