Monday, August 10, 2009

School Days Are Here Again

(serious one)

After enjoying a fun and hot summer, the kids are back in school! Today was their first day .
I have to say I'm glad it's here. We had a fun summer together, but I know they are ready to get to school. I'm grateful that they both like it. They woke up this morning and got right back into our morning routine. Laci is so excited about being in first grade. Trent, well, excited isn't the right word, but he is happy about fifth grade, but wishes his class could have been in a different hall. His class is in the same hall as his fourth grade class last year.


(silly one)

1 comment:

Heidi Boos said...

School!? Already? I hope it's been going well. You must be in your 2nd week already. Is having a routine again nice?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...