Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Bash 2010


Friday night we hosted our first Halloween bash!!! Our house was FULL!! I think we had a total of 14 kids come to the party! We had food, games, music, dancing and most of all, FUN! I have to admit, at first, I was a little overwhelmed. I mean it was 14 kids(plus 5 parents), but I just went with the flow and the party turned out pretty good! Thanks to my husband who jumped right in and helped make food,provided us with some Halloweeny tunes and lead some of the games! Here are some pics from the party! Tomorrow I will share pics and recipes for the party food!


Our first game: The Mummy Wrap! Laci and Anna are wrapping Grace, their mummy!


Next game: Witch's Brew. Their were 3 teams and each team had to suck up paper bats and ghosts with a straw and put them in their bowl without using their hands. The team with the most won!


I think their favorite part of the party was doing the Cha Cha slide, Cupid Shuffle and attempting the Thriller dance.


Last game was the Spider Web game. Basically everyone stands in a circle and one person holds a ball of black yarn,holds on to one piece and throws it to another person. When you're done you have what should resemble a spider web, although the kids said it was a star.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...