Monday, December 14, 2009

All I Want For Christmas Is...... One Bottom Tooth


Our little Laci has been anticipating losing her first tooth for a while now. So, last week when she saw that one of her bottom teeth was loose and wiggly she was super excited. She wiggled that little baby for a few days and then she was ready for it to come out. Laci tried to pull it out herself and then came to me and asked if I could do it, but I chickened out. I just couldn't pull her tooth. Bring on daddy! I told her to ask her dad if he would do it and he was happy to help out. I think they actually wiggled it out together. Success! Her first tooth gone. She put her tooth under her pillow that night and couldn't wait for the tooth fairy to come.( First, the tooth fairy had to run to the ATM for some cash, since she hardly every keeps any on hand you know) Laci was so happy to find her tooth gone and a crisp $1 bill under her pillow. She is proud to show off her little gap. Wow! She's already losing teeth. It seems like yesterday when she was getting all of her teeth.

( You can see it better if you click on the picture for a larger view)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...