Tuesday, December 22, 2009


Last Thursday Laci's first grade class had their Christmas breakfast and thanks to my trusty babysitter I got to be there. The kids had fun and enjoyed some really yummy food.

Here, Laci is with her teacher, Miss Heaton, in front of their cute classroom tree.


The class played a fun game to swap books with each other. Laci is showing off her Tinkerbell book she got. It was so funny. When she opened this book, which was from a little boy named Jackson, she gave him a huge hug. Whether he wanted it or not, he got a hug.


Miss Heaton made each of her students one of these cute cans with their initial and red polka dots. It was filled with Christmas goodies and a book, which was so sweet of her. I've made a similar craft, so I know this was time consuming. I appreciate the time she took to make something for them.


They also played pin the nose on Frosty. They were so funny playing this. First, second and third place got to take home a book.

I'm glad I got to go and help out and have fun with Laci and her little friends.She had a blast!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...