Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Festive Fourth Centerpiece


I've got a cute centerpiece idea today that would be great for your July 4th table, an outdoor barbecue or just as decoration in your house. I used a metal striped bucket I found at the Target dollar spot and filled it with red and white carnations. Mine are fake or as I like to say, faux.(That makes them sound better.) Real ones would be prettier I'm sure and smell nice,too. Hydrangeas would look very nice, but I didn't have real ones and the faux were quite expensive, so I passed on those. I finished the centerpiece off with a blue ribbon around the top to give it that Independence Day feel. I think I'll take it to our celebration with my family on July 3rd to liven up the table a bit.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...