Monday, June 21, 2010

Fun At The Beach




Well, I have been a blog slacker lately. I have either been busy getting things ready for vacation, then on vacation and I am trying to get back into the swing of things. However, summer break is always busier with all the kids home. Maybe I can manage to get a few more things posted this week. Who knows?!

Our vacation was to Panama City Beach, FL a couple weeks ago and we had the best time!! We went with my parents, sister, bro. in-law, nephew and his girl friend. The beach was gorgeous and there was no oil or tar balls to be found. We had so much fun with our family! Yay!!


The kids loved building sand castles, boogie boarding, swimming in the pool and playing in the ocean. We discovered that Ivy, our 2 yr. old, LOVES being in the ocean. She probably could have stayed out there all day.


Ivy burying Lena's feet in the sand.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...