Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pretzel Rod Sparklers


Today's Fourth of July post is all about these cute Pretzel Rod Sparklers! They are a quick and easy treat that the kids could help out with and they will be super cute for the 4th! My oldest daughter helped me make these last night. I dipped them and she took care of the sprinkles. Oh, forgot to mention that these little sparklers taste pretty good, too! They would also make a fun party favor for guests at your barbecue or celebration. Just package a few of them in a cellophane bag and tie on a cute ribbon. Get the recipe below!



Pretzel Rod Sparklers
pretzel rods
vanilla almond bark
red, white and blue sprinkles, jimmies
wax paper or foil

Melt almond bark on low heat until smooth. Dip or spoon on almond bark covering about half the pretzel rod. Sprinkle on jimmies or sprinkles. Lay flat on wax paper or foil and let dry.**I used 1/4 of the block of almond bark and made 10 pretzels, but their was more almond bark left. I could have made about 6 more, but I was just out of time.**

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...