Monday, September 29, 2008

You're Invited


We just got back last night from visiting my family a couple hours north of us. As always, we had a good time with family and friends while we were there. It was so good to see everyone. I also had a "girl" birthday party for my mom and sister. Just their girlfriends and the ladies in the family. I hope everyone had a fun time laughing, eating and celebrating. Since I like to craft, cook and entertain, it was fun for me to do.
I thought I would share some of my party ideas and details with you. These are the invitations I sent out a couple weeks ahead of time to our guests. I was happy with the way they turned out. The yellow and brown color scheme is a favorite of mine. They were pretty simple invitations to make using my computer, a few different colors of card stock and a cute flower stamp. Inexpensive, as well, which is always nice. Come back and visit during the week for more party pics and details.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...