Thursday, October 14, 2010

Key Lime Pie Time!



It's Fall and the weather is getting cooler outside,although we have still had weather in the upper 80's here. I think of apples and pumpkins, but not key lime pie!! That's a citrusy summer dessert right?!.......No, not at our house!

After a mommy/daughter date to Chili's, Laci wanted to make this yummy pie for dessert really bad! What brought all this on? She and I had one of their delicious little key lime pie desserts. You know the little tiny ones in the glass. Mmmmm. Mmm. Mmm. The key lime pie one is our favorite, although the cinnamon roll one comes in a close second. So I set out to find an easy key lime pie recipe for her to make because I didn't have any key lime pie recipes. We used one you can find here from Breezy Mama for Oh So Easy Key Lime Pie. It is super simple to make and tastes delicious. Very good citrus flavor paired with a yum graham cracker crust. Enjoy it any time of the year!

1 comment:

Melissa Lester said...

Hi Missy, I'm so glad you told me about your blog! You have some great ideas. I enjoyed scrolling back through to read about some of your latest craft projects. We just might have to try the scratch art sometime soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...