Monday, February 7, 2011

Cute Candy Jar


Over the weekend my husband put some of our older, backed up pictures on the computer because I was missing them. Turns out their were lots of pics of older crafts, cards and paper crafts that I had done. Score! I had forgotten all about them!

I came across this little candy jar I embellished originally as part of a Christmas gift. I think?? It also had an embellished Altoid tin with little handmade cards in it to round out the gift(I'll have to show that some other time). I thought this jar could easily work as a quick and cute Valentine gift as well. Maybe for a friend or teacher. Just use some red, pink, purple,etc. ribbon and change out the tag. Add any type of candy you like to this cute jar I found at Hobby Lobby,such as conversation hearts, heart gum drops, Dove chocolates, etc. Cute and easy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...