Thursday, February 3, 2011

Valentine Marshmallow Pops


Yesterday my little assistant and I made some super cute valentine marshmallow pops. This treat is fast, simple and comes together with few ingredients. Ivy helped put the marshmallows on the sticks and dip them in chocolate. She loved it! She also loved sampling her sweet creation after it had time to dry.

To make marshmallow pops(for these I used the strawberry flavored marshmallows), melt almond bark in pot or double boiler, push marshmallows onto lollipop sticks, dip the marshmallows(about half way) and dust with sprinkles. Stick them into a piece of floral foam or styrofoam to dry. Yes, that's the easiest way, but I balanced mine just right in this little dish filled with chocolate chips because I didn't have any styrofoam. Let them dry and enjoy!


Ready to help!

Enjoying her marshmallow pop!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...