Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Candy Bling!



It's Wednesday, so that means it's Works For Me Wednesday at We Are That Family. Today I'm sharing some candy bling that will work as a fun valentine.

I was strolling along in Hobby Lobby on one of my many visits there, and spotted this little plastic heart that opens up for $.99. Valentine immediately came to mind. I filled it with Valentine M&M's and tied on coordinating ribbon and added a bow for a cute and easy necklace. Fun and different. However, I would suggest maybe putting a couple pieces of clear tape so it won't pop open easily while little hands are touching it. My daughter thought the candy bling was super cute!

If you don't want to give it in as a necklace, you could always tie on a bow or embellish it however you like.




2 comments:

Jenny said...

My daughter would love that! So cute!

Missy said...

Okay, don't know who that comment is from. Pretty sure it is spam, but can't get it to delete. So I'm not being vague, I do not like spam left in my comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...