Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Blinged Out Cupcake Picks


It's Wednesday so I'm linking up to Works For Me Wednesday at We Are That Family. Today I want to share these blinged out cupcake picks. I looove putting little picks in cupcakes. They make so much more of a statement. Kinda like, it was just a cupcake and now it's a CUPCAKE!

My favorite way to make these picks is to use my scalloped punch from Stampin Up!. I usually punch out a circle and either print or stamp an image and glue them together. For these I used a zebra print paper I punched out with the scalloped punch and glued on a round circle in the center. I stamped a hot pink #7 in the center and blinged it out with glitter. To finish it up, I taped the scalloped circle onto a lollipop stick.(You could also tie on a small piece of ribbon to the lollipop stick) So simple and they turned out so cute!Ummm, I guess I'm forgetting that the cupcakes tasted good, as well. The kids(and teacher) thought they were pretty cool, too! Great for our 7 yr. old little girl!




1 comment:

Alison said...

I just used some cupcake picks for my daughter's 1st birthday! I haven't blogged about them yet, but I'm still Party Obsessed and looking for ideas for next year!

I love your idea of the stamp and glitter! I have a lot of embossing powder in my craft stash, so this will be a perfect use for it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...