Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Lunch Date


Last week I got to have a lunch date with the other guy in my life, my son Trent. His G.A.T.E. (gifted and talented education) class went on a field trip/ lunch to Tokyo Japanese Restaurant. They wanted to experience Japaneses food and hibachi style cooking since their course of study this year is Japan.

I think it was a fun experience for the whole class. Trent certainly had fun being with his friends and watching his food being prepared right in front of him with the fire and quirky little things the cooks did! It was a good show and good food! Trent chose steak while I chose chicken, but next time I'll go with steak. He let me taste of his and it was so, so good! I was surprised that Trent even chose the miso soup over salad and he ate it! I guess my picky boy is branching out a bit. It was fun times with my big man!


Trent's teacher, Mrs. Hurst, and some of the guys from his class. Jemarcus, Owen,Trent, Carson and Austin.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...