Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Star Wars Art

R2-D2

Today I'm featuring some of the art work by my talented husband. He is a very good artist .........and , yes, he does draw and paint more than just Star Wars related things. I thought these particular sketches were great. Recently, he has been drawing some things for our son's room, who is still quite the Star Wars enthusiast. He already has 2 pictures framed and hanging in his room and my husband has one more to go. These are some of his practice(I know! Practice!) sketches which will be in the last picture, only smaller. I know Trent, our son, loves the pictures that he's already done and can't wait to get the third one. It looks like Trent and our daughter, Laci, both have a talent for art like their dad.(I know they didn't get their drawing skills from me!) Enjoy your day........and may the force be with you!

Darth Vader


Boba Fett


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...