Monday, December 1, 2008

Masterpiece


You are looking at Laci's masterpiece! She was so cute on Thanksgiving morning. She came to me in the kitchen and said,"Mom, can I take a picture of my bed. I just have to take a picture of my bed. Mom, please......... it's a masterpiece." After a brief giggle to myself, I told her to get the camera and take a picture of her masterpiece. I have to say, her bed did look very nice. She's usually really good about making her bed. Sometimes I do have to give her a little nudge, but that morning she made her bed without being asked to and then gave it that extra little touch with her flower pillow and stuffed animals. She was so excited about her "work of art." Maybe one day soon I will actually get her room painted and decorated to go with her masterpiece.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...