I don't have much time today so this will be short and sweet. I'm off to do a little shopping and to see my hair stylist, Tonya, to let her work her magic. She's such a good stylist. Love her! Will's company Christmas party is tonight, so I have quite a bit to get done before then. I am actually looking forward to the party. It's fun to get all dressed up every once in a while. But before I go, I HAVE BEEN TAGGED by Jessie. So here it goes.
1. My family
2. The Gospel
3. Crafting, hobbies
1. Something happening to my kids or husband
2. Being all alone
---3 obsessions or collections
1. new craft items,i.e. stamps, gadgets,embellishments
2. cook books
---3 surprising facts
1. I lived in South Korea for 3 months while my husband was in the army there. It was not a spouse sponsored tour for him, so I lived by myself in a tiny apartment. I would see him at nights and on weekends.
2. I can't sleep if the closet door in my room is open.
3. I am the sports junkie in my family. Roll Tide!!!
I tag Wendy, Becky and Will!!!