I thought I'd also participate in Friend Makin' Mondays over at All That Is Good and share 10 of my favorite things. Sounded fun to me! So here is my list in no particular order:
1. COOKBOOKS- I have quite a collection. From Emerrill to the cookbooks put together by local schools. Love them all. What's crazy, I still like to look at them even if I'm not making one of the recipes!
2.COSTCO FROZEN YOGURT- Oh yes! Vanilla and Chocolate swirl goodness! Here's a BIG picture to make your mouth water!
3. ANNE OF GREEN GABLES- One of my all time favorite movies. I love Anne with an E! Maybe it's because she is a red head too. I dunno. I just love the charm of this movie.
4.BLOGGING- It has become one of my favorite things in the past few months. I really enjoy sharing ideas and thought and getting to know other fun moms through their blogs.
5.COCONUT LIME VERBENA(Body Butter and Soap from Bath & Body Works)- I just love the smell of coconut period. Like to eat it too. Anyway, I always go for this scent and try to stock up when it's on sale. The body butter is great, too!
6. MAGAZINES- Love my magazines. I don't buy very many of them, though. When my mom or sister come for a visit they hook me up with everything from Family Fun to People to Southern Lady. Those stacks of magazines keep me busy for awhile.
7.TARGET DOLLAR SPOT- A favorite for a while. I pick up everything from little activity books to a 3 pack of picture frames that I can embellish. I've found lots of fun finds in the dollar spot.
8.SHOES- Particularly good sandals and flip flops. Living in sweet home Alabama, that's what I wear most of the time. I've really come to like the Yellow Box brand. They are comfy and stylish. If we're going on a trip, without fail, my husband always accounts for an extra bag for my shoes. He's kidding of course. I'm usually able to fit them all in my big suitcase!
9. FUJI APPLES and ASIAN PEARS- This has become my favorite snack. Red Delicious and Granny Smith have got nothin' on Fuji. I love the sweet taste of these. Also a new favorite is the Asian Pear. They are so sweet, juicy and flavorful. Our neighbors and sweet friends, that have since moved, grew these and they were the best. Much better than the store. Give them a try!
This is an Asian Pear.
10. The best for last...MY SWEET LITTLE FAMILY!- My husband and three kids are my most favorite things! They make my life crazy, fun, comfortable, exciting, and much much more! They are my favorites because they are forever!