Friday, February 27, 2009

The Sisterhood Award and A Craft Challenge



Look what I received! The Sisterhood Award. Yeah!!!! This award was given to me by my blog buddy Heidi at Blue Eyed Blessings and also by a recent blog buddy Katie at Katie's Nesting Spot. Thank you guys so much! I appreciate the award and your kind words about my blog. I'm happy to be a fellow sista and to have my blog seen as one that demonstrates great attitude and gratitude , which is what this award is about! You've gotta get on over to visit Heidi and Katie. Both of them inspire me with their crafty creations, ideas and organization. You don't want to miss their blogs!

Now, I'm supposed to pass this award along to 10 other bloggers who show great attitude and gratitude as well and I will. But, unfortunately, I have to get in mommy mode right now. So, I'll give those awards out on Monday. But, before I go, I want to tell you about something else.

It's a craft challenge from Heidi at Blue Eyed Blessings!!



You can find out all you need to know about her craft challenge ending March 5th and see some of her super cute ideas by clicking here. I'll give you a hint. If you have a scalloped punch, you'll want to get it out and start punchin.' I think she also mentioned something about a give away for this challenge. We like those!! Go on over and check it out!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Lucky you....you have another award...come on over and pick it up! :D

Heidi Boos said...

Missy, Thank you so much for sharing about my craft challenge! I appreciate it very much and look forward to seeing what you have to share next week. Congrats on the award...I didn't think twice about giving it to you! :)

Rhonda said...

Thanks you Missy for stopping in and Thank you so much for the Sisterhood Award...I am honored!! I will add your name to a previous post about that award!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...