Sunday, March 1, 2009
Sisterhood Award Winners
On Friday, I talked about receiving the the Sisterhood Award from Heidi and Katie, but didn't really have time to present the award to 10 fellow bloggers that show great attitude and/or gratitude. Well, today I'm going to award 10 others. And the winners are: (in no specific order)
1. Jessie @ Sprgtime- Literally, a sister(in-law). I love her posts about baby Dax and seeing what her family is up to. She's a great mom!
2.Tricia@ Craft Addict- She was one of my first blog buddies. I can always find some good craftiness on her blog. Check out her no sew applique shirt!
3. Rhonda @ Down Memory Lane- A recent blog buddy! She has a fun blog! Oh, I love the interview she gave her boys. Too funny!
4.Bethany @ Confession of a Mom of Four- Bethany has a great blog, too. I especially like her chore cards!
5.Wendy @ the Hopper Family- She's not my real sister, but definitely like a sister to me. I love seeing all her pictures of her cute family and keeping up with her through her blog!
6. Jaime @ Caddywumpus- Jaime has such a fun blog. She always has creative things on there. Check out her recent post on hair ties!
7. Lacy @ A Sparkle and a Smile- Great blog Lacy! I love her Valentine's she made for her son and her daughter's V-day party. The table looks sweet!
8. Hat Chick- It seems that I'm always laughing when I read her posts. I like to hear what she has to share. She's also makes a great apron. I know. She "crafted forward" one of them to me!
9. Shelley @ My Treasure Hunt- A recent blog I've been reading. Fun posts! You have to see her son's Dr. Seuss room.
10. Jessica @ The Pelkey's Place- I really like reading Jessica's posts. Been visiting there awhile now. She has been showing off her adorable, new little niece.
Thanks again to Heidi and Katie! Now here's what you do when you receive this.
1. Display this award on your blog.
2. Leave a comment to those you gave it to , letting them know they have it.
3. Link back to the person who gave it to you.
4. Pass it on to 10 or fewer bloggers who you think demonstrate great attitude and/or gratitude.