Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I HEART Card Kits!



Yes, I do like my card kits, very much! I ordered a couple of these Lisa Bearnson(of Creating Keepsakes) Card Kits last year off of QVC and have not been disappointed. They contain everything you need to make the card except adhesive. Very simple! I can put one of these cards together in like 5 minutes. All of them are cute, too! You know it's gonna be if it's by Lisa Bearnson. Love her stuff!

I used to be really into making all of my own cards, but I just don't have the time, or desire, to do that anymore. Maybe once in a while I will, but it's rare now. I would rather make crafts and cute things rather than thinking of a design and then stamping a card. I also have a Christmas card kit and have made quite a few from that kit, as well. These things have a TON of cards and designs. In my opinion, you can't go wrong with these kits. Some of the greetings are love, b'day, and congrats! By the way, there are way more designs than just the three I laid out for the picture. I think there are 12 or 13 designs.




This is a "friend" card already made up. Took like 3 minutes. Seriously.



This is the contents of the kit, which comes in a stylish little box you can use for storage afterwards. It has all the envelopes, as well.

5 comments:

Lorie said...

Very cute! I always try to make kits of my own when I am done scrapbooking. I put all the extra pieces that I used for the layout into a bag together to make a card.

If I was really good I would just make the card right then and there!

Unknown said...

Very cool, I would love to start making cards, but would probably need the guidance of a kit to get started. Thanks for the tip!

Ashley said...

Thank you for the idea. I have been thinking about making cards but just didn't know where to start. I am going to be looking for one of these kits!

Katie said...

Oh that's a different one from the one I got. I've also got a kit from Lisa but it's in a plain blue box. It's very cool with the stitching all done and embellishments all ready to go. I think it was worth every penny.

Heidi Boos said...

I would love this! I go in an out of phases with making cards and coming up with my own designs. This would be fun because I would feel like I'm making a homemade card, but didn't have to go to all the work of coming up with something. I think I remember getting a card sample kit once through Creating Keepsakes and love it. I, too, love Lisa Bearson's creativity!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...