Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Fun


Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter celebrating Christ and His resurrection. Of course, a little bit of bunnies and eggs are always fun, too. We had our egg hunt on Saturday. I had a little extra help from Ivy while I was hiding the eggs as she went behind me and picked quite a few of them up. Little stinker! The kids had fun and found a lot of eggs. I have to say, I'm a pretty good egg hider.


On Sunday morning after the kids were all ready for church, we gave them their baskets which they were excited to get. Since it was conveniently so close to time to leave for church, the treats had to wait until we got home. Planned that one! After church we came home and finished up our Easter meal, which was delicious. It was a great weekend for family and memories!












1 comment:

Heidi Boos said...

Oh, love the last picture! What cuties!

Glad you had a great Easter as a family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...