Monday, July 13, 2009

Like Little Fish



Just wanted to share a few pictures of the kids finishing up swim lessons. They were all done with their lessons the last week in June. Trent mainly worked on different strokes and diving since he's already a good little swimmer. Laci, however, was working on the basics. She started lessons last year, but had to stop them because a cut on her hand had to be medically super glued and she couldn't get it wet. We loved having our friend, Laura, from church be their instructor. She was great with the kids!




Laci went from just bobbing her head under water to jumping off the diving board by the end of their two week lessons. She loves swimming now and does a great job. Just like a little fish!


Here is Trent doing freestyle. Laura commented that he is quite the freestyle swimmer and has a very good stroke. I don't know if we'll be on any swim teams in the future, but I'm certainly glad my kids have this skill.




I kept trying to get Trent actually diving in, but with the delay on my camera this is what I got every time.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...