Thursday, July 9, 2009

Baby Boy Name Frame



I'm finally back from vacation and ready to blog. We had a great time with my husband's sisters and their families. Especially the kids who got to visit with their cousins. It was a blast. I'll share more about that next week.

Today I wanted to show you the name frame I made for my sister's co-worker who will be having her baby soon. We knew the colors for her nursery were blue and brown, so I picked out some coordinating paper, buttons and ric-rac and put it with a chipboard "C" that I covered in chocolate chip paper and this is what I came up with. I think it turned out adorable. I just hope she likes it.




(My pictures are very blurry. Must have had a dirty lens??) I used my SU! scalloped punch to create a background for the baby's name, Carden. Love that name.




I used my handy dandy scalloped punch again for a strip along the bottom and accented it with the brown ric-rac and buttons. I like the dimension and detail it gives. The finished product was framed in an 8x10 brown frame. I hope it goes well with the rest of her nursery.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...