Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Ivy!



Happy 3rd Birthday to our little miss Ivy! (I guess I should say Happy Belated B'day since it was actually yesterday, but our internet was down a good part of the morning so I didn't post)Wow! It's already been three years! We love our sweet, spunky, nice, playful, fun girl! She's such a sweet (and a handful at times)girl and I love being her mommy! Ivy can hold her own with the other two kids, but also gives us the best hugs and reminds us all frequently that she loves us very much.

Blowing out her #3 candle on her "pretty cake." The girl was so excited about it she couldn't sleep! The night before her b'day she woke up at 3 a.m., came into our room and said very enthusiastically,"Mom, you made my pretty cake!" She loved it!!


The cake with sprinkles and lollipops as requested!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...