Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pink Vinyl Pretties


Just thought I'd share a couple simple, but pretty projects I did recently. I found the black galvanized bucket at Target Dollar Spot and cut out a pink "A" and some polka dots to pretty it up. I gave this to Laci's teacher, Mrs. Adams, on parent/teacher day. It was filled with Lysol wipes, binder clips, sticky notes and little prizes for her treasure chest like cute erasers, pencils and rings.

Ivy had told me that she would like a water bottle like her brother's and sister's not long ago. Like theirs, meaning she wanted her name on it. I found this little water bottle at Wal-Mart and cut out her name with the Plantain Schoolbook cartridge. She was very happy to get it!

I've got more projects that I can't wait to get to using the Cricut. That thing is so fun!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...