Thursday, January 29, 2009

Birthdays To Remember



Today I'm showing off the cute birthday calendar my friend Kim gave our family for Christmas. (Now I have no excuses for forgetting birthdays! Ha! Ha!) It's a plain white spiral bound pad with a numbered page for each month. Just fill in the name by their birthday! Easy peasy! She made it pop by stamping cute images that go along with each month. Cu-ute! I featured February in the picture above. She did eggs and bunnies for April, stars and stripes for July, Halloween for October and so on. I actually had one a long time ago, but lost it in one of our moves. I'm glad I have one again. Now I need to get busy making cards to send out. Thanks Kim. I love it!



This is the front cover. I think it is from Stampin' Up, but not sure! It's a great gift idea!

1 comment:

Heidi Boos said...

These calendars are so great. My mom and I made one for my grandparents one Christmas and we wrote in all the birthdays and anniversaries for everyone in the family. Now they can use it every year without having to re-write it every time a new year starts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...