Monday, January 5, 2009

Fun With The Wii!



Yes! We have jumped on the Wii bandwagon! Our family got the game system for Christmas and have been enjoying it since. I'm not a video game kinda girl, but I have really been into playing games on the Wii. We all really like to bowl, play tennis and golf. The kids and Will have a favorite with the game Boom Blox as well. Will and I find ourselves having a date night of golfing fun once the kids are in bed. It's too funny! We recently had some friends over to have our own bowling tournament too. I don't know what it is about this thing. I guess because you physically have to do something, you get into it more. Not sure. The kids have one more day to play for awhile before they go back to school tomorrow and then Wii time will be very limited. These are some shots I got of them the other day playing a game of baseball. What are your favorite Wii games?


1 comment:

Tricia said...

How fun! We got a Wii for Christmas this year also. My parents bought me the Wii Fit to go along with it but I've yet to find the time to try it out. I didn't think I'd care for the Wii that much...but we're having a blast playing together as a family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...