Friday, January 16, 2009

Conversation Heart Cuties


Valentine's Day will be here soon, so I've already started thinking about gifts and treats I will be making and giving. This is another holiday that is so fun! It gets my creative juices flowing to see what I can come up with. I made these cuties after seeing something similar on the Martha Stewart website. Obviously, this is just to show you the idea. I will be emptying out my little votive cups and tucking away the conversation hearts until I'm going to use this idea. :) I love the look of these. A nice grouping of them would make an adorable centerpiece. Use them as party favors for your Valentine party or how about a teacher Valentine with a little note attached. Lots of possibilities! For these, all I did was fill up small votive cups with conversation hearts and stuck in 3 faux pink carnations that I trimmed to fit. How simple is that?! And, when you're done displaying them, you get to eat 'em! You could carry on a
" conversation " with your sweetie with them. Did anyone else do this? Ha! Ha! Look for more Valentine ideas to come!



2 comments:

Heidi Boos said...

What a fun and easy idea...and so cute, too! I need to get my Valentine's ideas going. You've inspired me!!

Alicia said...

This is what I came looking for when I saw the craft it forward. They are so cute. I am glad I finally found them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...