Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Gimme Some Kisses!



Hot Cocoa Kisses that is! I discovered these little babies when a friend from church gave me a cup of little treats to say thanks for teaching her kids. Can we get a -yum! yum! Now, don't get me wrong, they don't compare to my all time favorite kiss which is coconut. But they're up there on my list. I let the kids and my husband try one out of my cup of treats and then confiscated the rest. By the way, they all agreed that Hot Cocoa Kisses rock! They are chocolatey, cocoa, creamy goodness. We all liked them so much, I thought I'd get some more. Well, I thought wrong. I looked everywhere, Wal-Mart, Target, Winn-Dixie, Publix and NO HC Kisses! When I was just about to give up, I spotted them. Just strolling along in the dollar store and there they were! With a few of these little bags in my cart, I was set. If you come across these, give them a shot. With all my posts about cookies, cakes and goodies, it looks like I'm a choc-o-holic, but I'm actually not. Well, not anymore. I try to limit myself to just a bite to satisfy my sweet tooth. At the beginning of Nov., I joined Weight Watchers to just get more motivation to lose some extra pounds and to just be healthier and more fit. I love it! The points system is great and keeps me on track. I also work out everyday except Sunday now. Yeah! Anyway, tomorrow I will share one of my fave snacks that is only 3 WW points and it gives me my cheese fix as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We were lucky enough to have some of these in a goody box from the states, and it is a good thing I have never seen them here. They were too wonderful and apparently I have no self control. I think I had more than my share.
There are also coconut Kisses? Wow, when we left there were only those striped white and milk chocolate things.
I agree, these are so tasty. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...