Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cake Mix Cups With Marshmallow Lollipops



Today I want to share a cute and different treat idea for your Valentine party. Cake mix cups with heart marshmallow lollipops. Let me just say this cake mix does NOT have eggs in it. So, you won't have to worry about getting any kind of food poisoning from eating the raw eggs. I saw this idea in a magazine a while back and they were suggesting it for a movie night, but I thought it would be good for any kind of party. Just mix up your favorite flavor of cake mix, leaving out the eggs, spoon or pipe it into small cups and enjoy. I also stuck one of those cute, pink heart marshmallows on a lollipop stick and put it in the cup. So cute!! And I mean who doesn't like cake mix. I know my kids...... and me too, love to lick the beaters after mixing up a cake. It is a very sweet treat so pace yourselves. BTW, I used a Valentine Funfetti cake mix that I found at Target. Enjoy!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...