Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Valentine Fun





Okay, I know I said I would would be showing a Valentine idea each day, but the one I planned on showing today is still not finished, so I'm going to show you an idea from last year and give you a sneak peak of what is not finished. The little container above was Laci's Valentine for her teacher last year. I found the cute container at Hob Lob and filled it with strawberry milkshake whoppers. Then we punched out a scalloped tag, stamped it, and embellished it with a shiny brad and heart. Cute and her teacher liked it!!

Now for the sneak peak. It involves these foil cupcake liners and ribbon. Any ideas?? Hopefully it will turn out cute. I'll show you when it's done.


Also,last night was our family night, so for our activity we all decorated heart shaped sugar cookies with icing and sprinkles. The kids really get into this. Okay, um, the mom and dad do to. It was sprinkles galore!! We had fun decorating and eating our big heart cookies.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...