Thursday, August 12, 2010

Chicken Noodle Casserole


A quick and tasty recipe to share with you today for Chicken Noodle Casserole. I spotted this recipe, along with more that I want to try, on one of my favorite websites, Sugardoodle.net. You can find it here.

I made this last night and it looks like it's a keeper. It all came together fairly quick, too, which I love. This recipe is also something both of my older kids could help make, as well. We are about to start implementing "Kid's Dinner Night." (Just made up that title, but it sounds good) Basically, the kids(the two oldest) will have one night a week to make dinner or make dinner with a little help from mom or dad, depending on what they choose to make. Now,this isn't something we're forcing them to do. It came about as a way to let them help out by doing something they already like to do-cook! I am usually bombarded at dinner time, mostly by my girlies,but sometimes by my big man,too, with eager little hands that want to stir,mix,add ingredients,read recipes and get ingredients for me. We'll see how it goes. They are all excited about it. Hopefully, they will learn more about cooking,find some recipes they love and enjoy helping serve others.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...