Monday, August 9, 2010

First Day Of School


Today was the kids' first day of school for the 2010-2011 school year!! It has been a fun summer, but they are happy to go back to school and I am glad school is back in session , too. I'm so thankful they are excited about going back. That might wear off in a couple weeks! LOL!!

My big man, Trent, is a 6
th grader! Are you kidding me? That means 7th grade next year. Oh my! I don't even want to think about that right now! My little Laci bug is a 2nd grader! Seems like yesterday that I was taking her to her first day of kindergarten. Time does surely fly by fast.I love my little sweeties and hope they have a great first day!!

Not to be left out, miss Ivy thought she was just as big as the other two. She's in the picture with her lunchbox in hand(still in her pj's). She wants to go to school so bad, so her and I will be having some of our own school activities here at home.


Silly shot


Backpack shot


New shoe shot(they're always excited to have new shoes for school)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...