Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Pineapple Cream Cheese Ball

Another recipe for ya today. This Pineapple Cream Cheese Ball is probably one of my most favorite appetizer/finger foods to eat. Every time I take it to a function it gets great reviews and it gets eaten up. If not, I know my family will eat the leftovers because they love it , too.

This is another one of my church Christmas party foods. That's why it has the cute, chubby santa clause spreader stuck in it. It's so cute! And yes, I did serve this with crackers, but when I took the pic the crackers hadn't made it on the platter, yet. It goes well with Ritz or a wheat cracker. Enjoy!
Pineapple Cream Cheese Ball
16 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 (8 oz.) can crushed pineapple, drained
1/4 c. chopped red bell pepper(optional)
2 Tbsp. chopped onion(optional)
1 tsp. seasoned salt
1c. chopped pecans

Combine all ingredients except 3/4 c. of the pecans. Mix well. Shape into a ball. Cover ball with plastic wrap and chill until firm. When firm, roll in the remaining 3/4 c. of pecans.

2 comments:

chipsndip4ever said...

Hi Missy... I just came across your blog site and love it!! you have great creativity! I'm new to the blog world but just wanted to say that i'm enjoying your blog!! ~ Smiles ~ Tressia

Missy said...

Tressia, I tried to get to your blog, but couldn't. Just wanted to say thanks for looking at my blog. Also, good luck with your blog. I enjoy it, but these days I don't seem to get to it as much as I used to.Have a good day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...