Thursday, May 12, 2011

Paint and Party-Part 2


A couple days ago I shared the painting, now it's time for the partying! I kept everything pretty simple. The table was lined with Laci's favorite color, turquoise! I used cute napkins I found at Target that looked like brush strokes from a paint brush to go with the lime green plates. Great for an art party!

The food was simple, but yummy. We had french vanilla cupcakes with vanilla frosting, foods that we could dip(like dipping paintbrushes)fresh fruit and fruit dip, mozzarella sticks and marinara sauce, ice cream, and paint water to drink(blue Hawaiian Punch).

The kids took home goodie bags with their own sketchbook and pencil, bubbles, and some candy.
They got to have some candies from our paint cans, too! These are so cute. I found them at Michael's and filled them with Jolly Ranchers and Skittles! Party on!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...