Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Crafty Chicks


This weekend my sister, Dana, her husband, Sam, and my nephew, Kyle, all came down for a visit with us. We all had a lot of fun together. The girls got some shopping in while the guys stayed home and played basketball, x-box, and games. Later that day, Dana , Laci and I all got some craft time while the guys headed off to do some Costco shopping,as well. I'll give you a sneak peek at one of the items that we made. This is not the greatest picture, but this is an embellished frame. It was actually pretty simple to do. We picked out a pretty sheet of scrapbook paper, cut it to fit the frame and then matted a saying that we printed off to some chocolate card stock and glued all onto the scrapbook paper. Then we embellished it up a bit with a chocolate flower which has a black brad in the middle. I think it turned out very nice. It says "The Love Of A Family Is Life's Greatest Blessing." I just might be making some more of these.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Very cute! I am going to have to make some of these!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...