Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving Funnies

Okay, so this is not what I had planned on sharing with you today, but since I still do not have access to my photos I thought some Thanksgiving humor would be fun. Some of the jokes are kinda corny, but I hope they make you smile. Maybe even a laugh. We all need a good laugh these days. Have a great day! Remember to vote for your favorite Thanksgiving dish on the side bar poll.


* What key has legs and can't open doors?
--A turKEY

*If the pilgrims were alive today, what would they be most famous for?
--Their age.

*What kind of music did the pilgrims like?
--Plymouth rock

*Knock knock!
Who's there?
Norma Lee.
Norma Lee who?
Norma Lee I don't eat this much.

* A lady was picking through the frozen turkeys at the grocery store, but couldn't find one big enough for her family. She asked the stock boy, "Do these turkeys get any bigger?"
The stock boy answered,"No ma'am they're dead."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...