Friday, November 7, 2008

Of All The Things At Lowes


Today I want to share a fantastic magazine that I found at, of all places, Lowes. One night as I made a quick run to our local Lowes home improvement store, I was browsing through their magazine rack and spotted this one. I had never seen a Parties magazine before so I thought it deserved a look. It is packed with great recipes for different events. Tailgate parties, weddings, brunch, etc. I've already tried some of them out and they were great! The other thing I liked about this mag is that it gives several entertaining ideas. It has place settings, favors, and centerpieces galore. My fun find has already gotten many reads and I'm sure I'll be referencing it in the future. So, the next time your in Lowes and drills and lumber just aren't your thing, mosey on over to the magazine rack and see what you can find.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...