Monday, June 8, 2009

New Favorites



Okay, so I make no secret about it. I like to eat. However, since starting Weight Watchers last year I've had to make a few changes in what I eat. That being said, I have two new favorite snacks to share with you. They aren't necessarily the healthiest snacks, but are low in points.



First, Pirates Booty. Arrrr! It's very good!(say that in your best pirate voice) I've seen this before on one of the Food Network shows, but I never see it in stores down here in the south except at Costco once before. When we were in Costco last week I spotted it again and got it this time. I'm glad I did. Everyone in my family loves this stuff. It's not totally bad for you either. Everything in moderation, right. You can have 1 oz. for 3 pts.




My second new favorite is Diet A&W. Let me just say that I never, ne-ver drink diet sodas. I would rather just drink water. Can't stand the taste. However, one day I was at a friend's house and we were eating sub sandwiches and she brought me an ice cold Diet A&W and said that she couldn't even tell it was diet. So I gave it a try and she was right. I really like these now. I buy them in cans and keep a few in the fridge for when I have that soda craving, which is usually once a day. I will say they are best ice cold in the can rather than out of a bottle poured over ice. Don't know why, but I can taste that difference. Give these snacks a try and see what you think.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love that Pirate's Booty, it's good and crunchy and you don't feel as bad when you eat a handful. I also love diet root beer! That is one type of soda where the diet isn't so bad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...