Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Thrifty Shopping


Don't you love a bargain? I sure do! That's why I make a point of visiting my local Faith Rescue Mission Thrift Store. It's always an adventure each time I go because they get new things in daily, so you just never know what you'll find. I wouldn't really say I'm a regular there, but I try to make it in a couple times a month. I've found great prices on shoes for our youngest daughter, cute little glass ice cream cups, books, etc. This time did not disappoint. I left with a Guess Who game in great condition for $1, a Scattergories game, which I've been wanting, for $.99, the Dr. Seuss book Hop On Pop for around $.30 and a pair of real Crocs for my son, not generic(which I don't mind either) for $2.95. So for $5 and some change I got everything in that picture. Yeah baby! That's what I'm talkin' about! Try your local thrift store or Goodwill and see what deals you find!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...