Monday, June 22, 2009

A New Kids Cookbook



Wow! I haven't posted anything in a while. I guess the summer and kids being out of school is just keeping me busy, busy, busy. I've missed blogging because I do enjoy it. I've also been a little behind on visiting a lot of my favorite fellow bloggers, but I'll visit ya soon!

Today I am back with a new fun find to share with you. The kids and I were in Costco the other day and I spotted this Southern Living Kids Cookbook. I flipped through it and spotted some recipes I thought we'd like to try, so I got it. I am a sucker for cookbooks. I'll add it to the collection.

We can't wait to try some of these recipes. Their are sections for snacks, bread, eggs and cheese, sweets, main course and more. We hope to share some of this book's recipes with you soon as well as some others we have tried recently, so come back this week for some fun and easy recipes!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...