Monday, June 1, 2009

Peanutty Delights For A Snack or A Simple Gift



I put together this simple, yet cute gift for a couple friends last week. Very simple. I filled a couple of these darling little metal buckets with a cello bag full of Peanutty Delights. I hope they like a good peanut butter ball as much as I do. Whip up some for a quick dessert or snack, or take some to a friend. We usually make a lot of these at Christmas time to give away since they are a quick and delicious little candy. My kids have always liked helping make these, as well. Get the recipe below.




Peanutty Delights
2 c. powdered sugar
3/4 c. graham cracker crumbs
1 c. creamy peanut butter
1 stick butter, softened
1/2 (12 oz.) bag semi-sweet chocolate morsels

Combine powdered sugar, graham cracker crumbs, peanut butter and butter;blending well. Shape into 1 inch balls, chill. Melt chocolate in top of double boiler or in the microwave. Mix well. Dip balls in chocolate; let cool on wax paper or aluminum foil. Store in covered container in fridge. Makes about 2 dozen.

2 comments:

Heidi Boos said...

Oh, man, those look amazing!! And not too good for my diet, either! ;)

Love the little tin you put them in...what a fun gift to get.

Sorry if I've been a little MIA this last week. I think I'm caught up on things and this week I'll be able to stop by to visit more! ;)

Have a great week!

Katie said...

Oh you know I DO like a pea-nutty treat. Those look so cute and you've wrapped them up so nice and special. Presentation always counts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...