Monday, March 22, 2010

Easy Bake Oven Fun


I've had a little blogging break the past couple of weeks, but I'm trying to get back in the swing of things today. I'm happy to be blogging again because it is an outlet that I enjoy. So here we go!

Last week was spring break for my kids and I can't say that we did anything super exciting. The weather was not the best so we didn't even get to play outside very much. Laci and I did take some time to get out her Easy Bake Oven so she could bake up a yummy little cake. She loves to help me cook and bake, and this time she got to do everything herself. Her final product was a yellow cake with chocolate frosting with a powdered sugar heart on top. She even shared with her brother and sister. A sweet little treat for all of them.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...