Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Easy Fudge Pie


On Sunday I pulled out of my recipe box this quick , Easy Fudge Pie recipe that I hadn't made in a while. Like the recipe name says, it is very easy and might I add delicious. My kids told me that it was like a brownie in a pie. It is sort of, but not. This pie is very moist and fudgy and not as dense as a brownie would be. I'm probably not explaining it very well, so I guess you'll just have to make it and see what I mean. A piece of this Easy Fudge Pie would also go great with whipped cream or a scoop of ice cream, as well. Get the recipe below.


Easy Fudge Pie
1 frozen pie crust (not deep dish) or homemade pie crust
1/4 c. baking cocoa
1 c. sugar
1/4 c. flour
dash of salt
2 eggs
1/2 c. melted butter

Combine cocoa, sugar, flour and salt in a mixing bowl. Add eggs and butter. Mix well. Pour into pie crust. Bake at 350 for 35 to 40 minutes or until filling is set.

2 comments:

Cherry said...

ooh that looks good!

Slice of Southern said...

Love chocolate!! this looks heavenly! I'm your newest follower. Nice to have found your blog. Hope you come and visit mine as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...